Wedding Styling & Decorating
From vintage tea party, boho chic or Hollywood glamour to modern retro, medieval or something truly unique, styling a wedding and decorating a venue is all about attention to detail. Over the years we’ve amassed an eclectic range of props and accessories which can be used to enhance your chosen venue. We also work closely with hire companies locally and throughout New Zealand to source special items.
For those that already have a theme or style in mind we can help brainstorm to refine your ideas or point you in the right direction to source the props you need.
For couples who don’t know where to begin we’ll help guide you through the process or, if you don’t have the time or energy to do it yourself, we’ll provide the creative flair and everything that’s necessary to create the look you’re after.
We offer an initial complimentary consultation (via email/phone/skype or in person) to ascertain your styling and decorating requirements.
Our styling and design services can include but is not limited to:
- Presentation of an ‘inspiration brief’ with suggested ideas for styling and decorating based on your budget and how you want your wedding to look on the day. This may include entertainment options if you want them.
- Sourcing and obtaining quotes for props and decorating items in line with inspiration brief.
- Decorating and set up the day before your wedding which could involve expert assistance such as sound and lighting technicians where required
- Attending to final items on the day (as required) i.e. flowers on tables, name place tags, seating chart, drinks station, lolly bar etc.
- Day after your wedding - pack down and removal of all decorating items, including collection and boxing up of your special mementos.
- Return of decorating items and props sourced from other vendors or suppliers.