If you’re not an experienced professional, planning a wedding can be a daunting prospect. Researching things like venues, celebrants, photographers and florists can take weeks… and it’s even harder if you don’t live locally or you’re coming to New Zealand for the first time.
Debra at Bay of Island Weddings will save you hundreds of hours of research and will make the process fun. Since everyone’s different, she’ll take time to understand the look and feel you’re after and what’s important to you as a couple. Then she’ll provide you with a shortlist of recommendations and you can decide what will work best for you.
Debra has extensive experience and relationships with many of the wedding industry’s finest talents, people that can be relied on to deliver a fantastic result.
Looking for something truly unique? Below are just some of the many services on offer, but Debra and her team can apply their magic touch to anything you need.
- Researching and recommending venue and reception options to suit the mood or theme you want, including arranging visits to view prospective venues and tasting menus.
- This may include finding venues which allow the ceremony to be held onsite and/or have accommodation
- Assistance with managing your budget and keeping track of costs on your behalf.
- Sourcing and recommending the following service providers, including following up with quotes, deposits and when final payments required:
- Photographers / videographers
- Makeup Artists & Hairstylists
- Manicure/Pedicure & Massage Therapists
- Wedding Cake creators
- Catering (including arranging for tasting session)
- Hireage companies
- Transportation to the ceremony and reception
- Entertainment and music
- Lighting and sound
- Co-ordination and hiring of additional staff (as required)
- Other services as needed.
- Managing all of your suppliers throughout the planning process so Bay of Islands Weddings is the major point of contact so you don’t have the stress of dealing with calls and emails in the lead up to your wedding day.
- Unlimited phone/skype and email contact
- Preparation of a timing schedule/programme for the day of the wedding.
Bay of Islands Weddings also offers Wedding Styling & Decorating and Wedding Co-ordination.