Just a Few Package
Our ‘Just A Few’ package is perfect for couples that don’t want a huge fuss, but want to share the moment with a few of their closest friends and family.
It includes everything in the ‘Just for Two’ option but also caters for up to 20 guests.
- Shortlist of wedding locations (does not include venue fee)
- Local Celebrant or Minister’s Fees to perform the ceremony
- Seasonal flower bouquets in your chosen colour for bride and 1 attendant, plus buttonholes for groom and 1 groomsman
- Assistance with obtaining a NZ Wedding Licence
- Professional Hairdresser & Makeup Artist (either at your accommodation or a local salon) for bride & 1 attendant
- Two witnesses
- Professional photography package (up to 3 hours), including 50 - 80 edited photos ready to print from disc
- Bay of Islands Wedding Planner (up to 5 hours on the day)
- Champagne toast to follow ceremony for you and your guests
- Memento of the day – piece of iconic New Zealand Kauri
- Researching transport options to and from your Wedding and Reception Venues (does not include actual transportation)
- Researching Reception Venues (does not include reception or catering costs)
Then it’s up to you to decide whether you want the Just a Few Luxury or Elite Package. The difference between the two simply comes down to the type of photography you want.
Just a Few Luxury Package
includes a professional photography package of up to 3 hours and up to 80 edited photos supplied on disc
Just a Few Elite Package
includes a photography package with an award winning photographer. You’ll receive photos of your wedding preparation, the finer details, your wedding ceremony and group photos of you and your guests. This will take approximately 3 hours and you’ll receive between 200 and 250 edited photos on disc.
Other optional extras we can arrange include:
- a personal chef or caterer to prepare canapés following the ceremony or a meal, a set menu at one of the Bay of Island’s best restaurants, a buffet wedding breakfast on a luxury launch or yacht or a gourmet picnic on a private beach.
- Transportation: helicopter, Waka (Maori canoe), yacht or launch charter, wedding cars.
- Pampering at a local spa; including massages, pedicure, manicure, facials
- Recommendations for sight-seeing and adventure activities in or around the Bay of Islands.
Tell us what you’re after and we’ll organise some quotes.