Co-Ordination on the Day
Even when you’re well -organised, it’s normal to feel a little stressed in the lead up to your wedding day.
We can help by taking care of all those last minute tasks and handling any issues that arise on the day. That way you can relax knowing that whatever happens, there’s someone experienced on hand to sort it.
Following a complimentary consultation (either via phone/skype or in person) we can take care of as much or as little of the following as you require:
- Final confirmation of bookings with your suppliers and liaising with them regarding important duties and timings on the day
- Meet with you both prior to the wedding to confirm plans and make any final tweaks to the schedule
- Prepare a simple time line for the day so that everyone is aware of where they need to be and at what time.
- Attend wedding rehearsal and provide advice and direction.
- Final preparation of ceremony venue including arranging chairs, erecting ceremony back-drop or other items, laying carpet aisle runner, handing out ceremony sheets, distributing flower, confetti etc.
- Supplier liaison on the day of the wedding to make sure everything runs smoothly and to time with; Celebrant/Minister/florist/photographer/ hairdresser/makeup artist/hireage companies/musicians/wedding party/ ceremony and reception venues etc.
- Attend wedding ceremony and be on hand to assist bridal party and guests during the day, including handing around canapés and distributing champagne or drinks for toast immediately following ceremony (as appropriate).
- Assist photographer with assembling guests for group photos.
- Liaise with MC (Master of Ceremonies) to co-ordinate guests and bridal party sitting down to lunch or dinner.